Dragon Quest 2 to 3D

(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Mercredi 16 Janvier 2008 à 20:24
yep, I'll do it, don't worry. It will be done this week-end or the next week, when i'll have more free time

see ya
Rien qu'une seconde... S'enflammer comme un éclair!
Jeudi 17 Janvier 2008 à 20:24
OK :p

I currently doing one of the buildings, when it is done ( probably tomorrow ) I'll post it here, I think it is about 60% done.

But now it is time to :ZzZ:

cu
A Great Game creator is the one that finishes the game independantly of it is a good or bad game.
Vendredi 18 Janvier 2008 à 15:20
( sorry for the crappy pic but the png format was too big to upload, I changed it to jpg, but now it has a crappy black border )

Ref images :
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/dq/dq8/screens/dq8022.jpg
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/dq/dq8/screens/dq8010.jpg

if the links don't work, just copy them and paste the url in the address bar...

My Image :

Stats :
370 Poly
4x 256x256 texture
1x 64x128 texture
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/taylor_mouse/ss_08.jpg

I just noticed that the unwrapping is a little off on the corner, but I already fixed it ^^
A Great Game creator is the one that finishes the game independantly of it is a good or bad game.
Membre
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Vendredi 18 Janvier 2008 à 19:03
I would like to know something, if this remake will be in English or in French or both.
Vive Shadow Hearts

God save the slime!
Membre
Vendredi 18 Janvier 2008 à 19:28
Amazing, I really love the top part, and I think the hero will too! ^^
Celui qui désire la mort de quelqu'un doit être prêt à subir le même sort.
Vendredi 18 Janvier 2008 à 21:06
i really like this pic but why are the walls so purple? :nany:
good job anyway ^^
(\_/)
(0.0)
( ><)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message to help him on his way to the world domination... attention il va contrôler le monde ! Lui, il est pas rose!
Vendredi 18 Janvier 2008 à 21:10
Well it is not really going to be a remake, it will surve as a base for my portfolio and I thought that Dragon Quest would be a great subject to work with.
I am planning to create some code so that there at least something playable.
But it is not the intention to recreate the whole game.

I just love to model and it pleases me that these reaction are already so great :love:

The actual text in the game will probably be stored in xml, so it stays dynamic, and the xml will be ( probably) saved in clear text so that it is possible to translate it into more than just English and French :lol:

The walls are so "purple-ish" because the artwork for the first town ( of the hero ) is that kind of style....
These textures are done in PS so the color is actual not that relavent and can be changed on the fly 8)
(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Samedi 19 Janvier 2008 à 09:48
Wow, what can I say? It's a really great job, as always. I'll try to edit the page this week.
(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Dimanche 20 Janvier 2008 à 11:53
"Et voila" ;)

Could you try to make a logo for your project? Thanks!
Dimanche 20 Janvier 2008 à 13:55
sugoi !! thnx x 1000
Lundi 28 Janvier 2008 à 08:39
Juste pour vous tenir au courant, je ne suis pas mort ( pas encore ) mais j'ai eu quelques problèmes familiaux, la petite qui est tomber à l'école, voiture en panne, nouveau projet, ...

Heureusement j'ai ma voiture de nouveau et la petite n'a plus de problèmes, alors je me suis jeter à nouveau dans le draq 2 3D.

J'ai fais quelques petits trucs mais je les metterais plus tard en ligne car j'ai un beau truc a vous montrer :D

A bientôt

8)
Membre
Lundi 28 Janvier 2008 à 10:51
Hope your daughter wasn't harmed or sth...
Anyway it's good you didn't drop your project for some reasons, we're still waiting for new updates!
Membre
Mercredi 30 Janvier 2008 à 21:07
http://www.opcoder.com/projects/chrono/CRTrailerNormalQuality.avi
http://www.opcoder.com/projects/chrono/news/

J ESPERE QUE LE PROJET NE FINIRA PAS AINSI :cry:
Membre
Jeudi 31 Janvier 2008 à 16:45
Moi non plus ça avait l'air tellement magnifique! Et ça me rappelle tellement de bons souvenirs...

A part ça je crois qu'on peut effacer le topic que tu as créé à ce sujet puisqu'on voyait ni de quoi, ni à qui tu parlais :) A moins qu'on ne fasse un topic Chrono Trigger où l'on parlerait de ce projet, ce qui ne me paraît pas être un abus de pouvoir! A bon entendeur.
Graphiste
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Jeudi 31 Janvier 2008 à 18:32
Citation

A part ça je crois qu'on peut effacer le topic que tu as créé à ce sujet puisqu'on voyait ni de quoi, ni à qui tu parlais :)

C'est fait !! :)
I'll be here...why ?...I'll be waiting here...for what ?...I'll be waiting for you so if you come here, you'll find me...I promise. <br /> Linoa