Dragon Quest +

Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 18:47
Citation ( Samother le Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 18:39 )

Citation: Negi le Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 18:33

Dragon warrior 1 in french, it is just my dream ...

And others Dragon warriors so ^^

Wow, I forgot that you guys barely even get Dragon Quest games. That really sucks! On my web page, although it isn't France, Canada has the second highest flag count. Square Enix and Nintendo should translate more DQ games in French. If it comes down to it, I hope the Google Translate version of the game will be good enough for everybody.

Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 18:49
Citation ( ze_boss le Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 18:28 )

maybe i could help a little bit for the translation ^^

You'd be willing to help? Wow, that'd be great. If you are serious about it please email me, please:D. The game is complete by main campaign standards but the post game is far from completion. Your help would really be appreciated.
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 18:51
Here's the overworld for those of you who want to see it.

[hide]http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4058/screenshots/Alefgard.png[/hide]
Membre
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 22:13

Citation: Ljink le Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 18:47

Wow, I forgot that you guys barely even get Dragon Quest games. That really sucks! On my web page, although it isn't France, Canada has the second highest flag count. Square Enix and Nintendo should translate more DQ games in French. If it comes down to it, I hope the Google Translate version of the game will be good enough for everybody.

Yeah, the first Dragon Warrior in French was the VIII... without counting remakes of the IV, V and VI

Bon ben voilà
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 22:29
Citation ( Samother le Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 22:13 )

Citation: Ljink le Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 18:47

Yeah, the first Dragon Warrior in French was the VIII... without counting remakes of the IV, V and VI

Wow, that's so sad. I thought Americans had it bad. :-( That just gives me more reason to make this game possible.

Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 22:30
Citation ( ~Picsou~ le Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 21:50 )

Wonderful :o !

Heh, it's okay I guess. But get this, it gets even better. I won't give out too many details now as it is too early. It'll just get better in-game. That's all I'll say.
Membre
Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 22:31

We matter on you ! and good luck

Bon ben voilà
Membre
Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 23:15
Good luck for the very big project. I encourage you to create all of this !
Enfant bénis des cieux,
J'eut choisis satan plutôt que dieux,
Je me terre au fond de mon antre,
En attendant que l'élus rentre,
Et enfin pouvoir assouvir ma vengeance.
Membre
Lundi 20 Mai 2013 à 00:20
[QUOTE=Ljink le Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 18:51]Here's the overworld for those of you who want to see it.

I love the map, it is who makes it?
PS: He and super great this world
Hello.
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Lundi 20 Mai 2013 à 00:47
Citation ( Minwus le Lundi 20 Mai 2013 à 00:20 )

[QUOTE=Ljink le Dimanche 19 Mai 2013 à 18:51]Here's the overworld for those of you who want to see it.

I love the map, it is who makes it?
PS: He and super great this world

If you mean who made it I did. I appreciate all of you guys' comments although using google translate can be tedious at times. Try translating it first, then copy the english into the translate box and see if it makes sense in French.
Lundi 20 Mai 2013 à 00:52
Woooow, that's even beyond words ! :O I already beat the 3rd first game (thank you Emulator !) in english, but I'd really love to do those in french.
I wouldn't say I speak english fluently, but if I may help for a french translation, then I'm in too. ^^
"Sometimes I have trouble remembering when things happened. I've gone back and forth so much, I've contradicted my own timeline. Half of it doesn't make sense anymore."
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Lundi 20 Mai 2013 à 02:31
Citation ( darkwillalex le Lundi 20 Mai 2013 à 00:52 )

Woooow, that's even beyond words ! :O I already beat the 3rd first game (thank you Emulator !) in english, but I'd really love to do those in french.
I wouldn't say I speak english fluently, but if I may help for a french translation, then I'm in too. ^^

Thanks:D Your english is fluent enough. I beat 3 a while ago too and it is my favorite one. I guess I'll come up with a team of translators then. Once I get far enough into development I will notify you all that want to help in translation and form a team then. So yeah you can help. I'll need it.
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Lundi 20 Mai 2013 à 11:39
It seems be an ambicious project but if you'll finish it I could also help you for the translation
Chaîne YouTube let´s play Dragon Quest Monster joker 2(terminé) En cours : Pokemon Flora Sky
http://www.youtube.com/user/nowshoot?feature=mhee
Sentinelle du Zénith
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Lundi 20 Mai 2013 à 12:13
Yeah ! The first DQ skinned as DQ III, that sounds pretty cool ! But be carefull, sometimes Square Enix stop such project, because of copyright and stuff like this, they made it for Chrono Ressurection (God, why did they do that...).
Will you use only DQ III sprites or will you make others ? Probably there're monsters that are not in both episodes...
Well, nevermind, good luck, if you achieve this project we'll be glad to test it !
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Lundi 20 Mai 2013 à 12:26
Citation ( Nowshoot le Lundi 20 Mai 2013 à 11:39 )

It seems be an ambicious project but if you'll finish it I could also help you for the translation

Heck yeah, you can help. I'll have this game translated in French in no time. You guys are so helpful. Really helpful people.