Dragon Quest 2 to 3D

Samedi 26 Avril 2008 à 12:30
Hi guys, it has been a while, I've had to give some courses, so I needed my spare time to prepare them :(

I have a birthday party for my daugther so no luck this weekend either, next week another course, but then...
I'm off for a 5 day vacation at the sea side, I defenetly hope to do some work then ;)

Well, see you soon.

Ps: Hyunkel, I do not see you picture ? Can you correct it ? It is an url to a local image ??

T.
A Great Game creator is the one that finishes the game independantly of it is a good or bad game.
(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Samedi 26 Avril 2008 à 12:35
Can't wait for the next update Taylor!!! :)
Rien qu'une seconde... S'enflammer comme un éclair!
choupinette
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Samedi 26 Avril 2008 à 19:13
Citation ( TaylorMouse le Samedi 26 Avril 2008 à 12:30 )

I'm off for a 5 day vacation at the sea side, I defenetly hope to do some work then ;)

Hey! Profite quand même de tes vacances hein ;) . Et joyeux anniversaire à ta fille :) !
Je vous empouêtte et je rentre à ma maison! >_<
Dimanche 27 Avril 2008 à 13:46
Merci le gars, cétais quand même asser cool hier la fête pour les petites ( on a fêter pour les deux en même temps) il fesait super bon hier !

Bàv
T.
A Great Game creator is the one that finishes the game independantly of it is a good or bad game.
Lundi 28 Avril 2008 à 20:29
Hi, I'm currently working on the menu's like inventory etc, but I'm basing this on DQ8 stuff, would that be a good idea ?
Or should I go back to the design of DQ 2 ?
Or maybe someone can give me some ideas ?

Thnx
T.
(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Lundi 28 Avril 2008 à 20:48
Definitely a "DQ VIII like" menu!!!
Lundi 28 Avril 2008 à 22:17
OK ;)
Membre
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Mardi 29 Avril 2008 à 10:22
I suggest "DQ II like" menu if it's not too hard. It would be more appreciated from old school fans. But do as you best feel it.
Celui qui désire la mort de quelqu'un doit être prêt à subir le même sort.
Mardi 29 Avril 2008 à 21:12
mmmmm... a third suggestion then , cause now it is 1 for DQ8 and 1 for DQ2...

someone ?
choupinette
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Mardi 29 Avril 2008 à 22:47
DQ2 : old-school rules :D !!!!

Sorry Pop' ;) .
Je vous empouêtte et je rentre à ma maison! >_<
(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Mardi 29 Avril 2008 à 22:57
That's not a story about old school gaming... DQ II menus are just damn boring and they sound like shit... DQ VIII japanese menu were also "old school like" and the american release just did a great job about that.

I love Old school games, but when they're not user friendly, it's ridiculous to copy their style. A remake must improve elements which HAVE to be improved. It would be an error to keep DQ II original menu style...

Well, that's just my opinion, but even as DQ fans, we have to admit it: DQ "old school" menu are crap!!! (That's what DS remake edition improved!!!)

We don't have to be extremist: "we want old school gaming"... If you want "pure" old school, just play the original game on Famicom.
Membre
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Mercredi 30 Avril 2008 à 03:00
I, myself, like the menus of DQIV DS. It combines the pros of both "old School"menus and the ones seen in european and american DQVIII.

One thing I really didn't like about US DQVIII menus was the fact that they were not "in game"menus" as oposed to the old school menus :)

But DQIVDS menus are just perfect, they're "in game" and include visuals for every item:D
"I've demonstrated there's no difference between me and everyone else! All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." - The Joker
(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Mercredi 30 Avril 2008 à 07:48
I totally agree! Then, done for DQ IV DS menu style? :p
Lundi 5 Mai 2008 à 13:47
Mmm, anyone some pics on the DQIV DS Menus ?
(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Lundi 5 Mai 2008 à 13:49
Yu'll find some in the DQ IV section:

http://www.dragonquest-fan.com/dragonquest4/remakeds.php