Dragon Quest 2 to 3D

Graphiste
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Mercredi 9 Janvier 2008 à 10:43
it is not only better, it's perfect !!!
:bravo:
I'll be here...why ?...I'll be waiting here...for what ?...I'll be waiting for you so if you come here, you'll find me...I promise. <br /> Linoa
Membre
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Mercredi 9 Janvier 2008 à 11:24
I agree with maximep it's a very good job :bravo:
Luke, Pater Tuus Sum.
Membre
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Mercredi 9 Janvier 2008 à 12:33
Now we have a perfect (super)hero!
Celui qui désire la mort de quelqu'un doit être prêt à subir le même sort.
Mercredi 9 Janvier 2008 à 12:46
Thnx guys, I knew it was better :p

anyway : my latest creation

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/taylor_mouse/ss_07.jpg
A Great Game creator is the one that finishes the game independantly of it is a good or bad game.
(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Mercredi 9 Janvier 2008 à 12:58
Really great job, your hero just looks perfect!!!
Rien qu'une seconde... S'enflammer comme un éclair!
Mercredi 9 Janvier 2008 à 13:30
Wah great sword...
i am looking forward to see this one with the textures.
(\_/)
(0.0)
( ><)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message to help him on his way to the world domination... attention il va contrôler le monde ! Lui, il est pas rose!
Mercredi 9 Janvier 2008 à 15:01
It is the Devils Sword ( I found it on the net with a bigger resolution ) and it was a nice challenge :*)

C'est le "Devil's Sword" je l'ai trouver sur le net avec une resolution plus haute qu'ic et je trouvais que c'étais un bon chalange.. ( ou qqc comme ca )
A Great Game creator is the one that finishes the game independantly of it is a good or bad game.
Mercredi 9 Janvier 2008 à 21:09
Citation ( TaylorMouse le Mercredi 9 Janvier 2008 à 10:05 )

J'ai chipoter un peut sur la texture et le model 3D et je doit dire qu'il semble être déjà beaucoup mieux :

Nouveau
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/taylor_mouse/ss_hero_resized.png

Ancient
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/taylor_mouse/ss_hero_full.png

Le nouveau est juste de profil et à des jambes plus grosses ... Mais sinon c'est un beau travail!
(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Mercredi 9 Janvier 2008 à 22:00
Do you have any website which host this incredible work?! Would you like Dragon Quest Fan to create a "3D Project" page with your pics?
Jeudi 10 Janvier 2008 à 08:57
Well, this is the only forum/site were I show my work ( for now ) so the idea is definitely appealing and very much appreachiated. 0)

Tell me how/what to do, to accomplish this. ;)

To Poppu : Maybe this we could do using some private messages ?
(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Jeudi 10 Janvier 2008 à 13:03
We will have a talk on Windows Live Messenger, it will be more convenient.
Jeudi 10 Janvier 2008 à 13:17
I think that would be great except I don't have MSN for private stuff, I only have it for work :( is it hard to explain to me ?
(Administrateur)
Master Chief
Vendredi 11 Janvier 2008 à 07:05
That's ok, we don't really need to talk that much. I'm just gonna create a page on the website with all your stuff, with of course your credit, and link to this topic.

Greetz! ;)
Vendredi 11 Janvier 2008 à 20:39
Yes please do 8)
Mardi 15 Janvier 2008 à 13:18
Poppu : can you post a link to the topic here aswell ?

Thnx
T.