Dragon Quest +

Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Mercredi 8 Juin 2016 à 21:37
Sorry! It's been a while since my last update. But here's the progress I've made thus far:

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4058/screenshots/Church.png

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4058/screenshots/New_Ludatorm.png

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4058/screenshots/Character_Portrait.png

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4058/screenshots/Ludatorm_Castle.png

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4058/screenshots/Rain_Shrine.png

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4058/screenshots/Hero_Name_Screen_Initial.png

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/4058/screenshots/Custom_Menu_Inital_Design.png

I haven't forgotten you guys!!! The French Translation is still a go. ;-) :lol:

Membre
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Mercredi 8 Juin 2016 à 23:28
OH HELL NAH!!! Im not the only one who develop a fan-game Smileys Dragon Quest Fan ' Your's look like amazing. My fan-game is still in progress, like 0.01% done... I've done battle system, AND NOT MORE (It'll named Dragon Quest Monster Not More) Yes, a remake = a fan-game in my head :3
(Appelez-moi Siturba. Par pitié...)
Jeudi 9 Juin 2016 à 00:22
What a great job ! Do you already know how long il will take for you to complete it ?
What version of the game are you based on ? NES or GB (or is there a difference between the two) ? (I've not read the precedent pages (laziness is a great illness), so you may have answered it. Sorry.)
Good luck for your work ! And if you need some help for the french translation, you can ask me ^^
Clique sur "WWW" pour t'inscrire (serveur Helsephine) <br /> Les Anglais avec les cochons d'Inde, et les Français avec la Cochinchine. <br /> Mortamor, c'est comme Rayman ou François Cluzet, il a pas le droit au chocolat. <br /> DQMJ2 : Un Anneau pour les gouverner tous.
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Jeudi 9 Juin 2016 à 00:37
Citation ( Romain-Rahl le Jeudi 9 Juin 2016 à 00:22 )

What a great job ! Do you already know how long il will take for you to complete it ?
What version of the game are you based on ? NES or GB (or is there a difference between the two) ? (I've not read the precedent pages (laziness is a great illness), so you may have answered it. Sorry.)
Good luck for your work ! And if you need some help for the french translation, you can ask me ^^

It's all good! The game is projected to be finished by the end of the year to mid 2017. Most likely mid 2017. I'm currently working off of the Gameboy Color game with the translation from the original Japanese NES game. There really isn't any huge differences between the SNES and GBC versions that I can see. There's the exact same amount of content between both.

And don't read the previous pages. So much has changed since then. The French translation is still a go though. Once I finish the english version, work on the French version will start immediately. You can view more screenshots and info here:

https://rpgmaker.net/games/4058/

Glad you're looking forward to it. I'll be glad to ask for your help on the French Translation.

Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Jeudi 9 Juin 2016 à 00:47
Citation ( Gcoca le Mercredi 8 Juin 2016 à 23:28 )

OH HELL NAH!!!
Im not the only one who develop a fan-game Smileys Dragon Quest Fan
' Your's look like amazing. My fan-game is still in progress, like 0.01% done... I've done battle system, AND NOT MORE
(It'll named Dragon Quest Monster Not More)

Yes, a remake = a fan-game in my head :3

Good luck on your game! Never give up, trust your instincts!
Jeudi 9 Juin 2016 à 07:27
Hi! Nice job!
I like the idea of a mugshot like the DS and 3DS games have.
However, "defeated" contains an "a" (see your video, when you defeat the slime) ;)
If you ever want some help for traducting, don't hesitate asking me :)
Appelez-moi Lcdn
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Jeudi 9 Juin 2016 à 15:53
Citation ( linconnudunet le Jeudi 9 Juin 2016 à 07:27 )

Hi! Nice job!
I like the idea of a mugshot like the DS and 3DS games have.
However, "defeated" contains an "a" (see your video, when you defeat the slime) ;)
If you ever want some help for traducting, don't hesitate asking me :)

I'm a sucker for a good typo. Defeated...how'd I screw that up? :mouarf:

Once the game is complete, I will start the translation. I'm glad to have so many helpers on board. The more help I have, the quicker it'll get translated!
Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 11:03
How's the progress right now?
Appelez-moi Lcdn
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 17:55
Citation ( linconnudunet le Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 11:03 )

How's the progress right now?

Hi! As of now, I'm tackling battle and menu systems. I decided that I was going to make my own battle system, menu system, and shop systems instead of the RPG Maker 2003 default systems. So it's going to take a bit more time than I had hoped but i feel much better having complete control of how the game works.

The battle system is about 25% done. I've implemented Attack for hero and monsters. Next I will do Flee functions and Item and magic. Those shouldn't take too long. Then I have to do the custom shopping sequences, implement Mini Medals, so I've got a lot to do. That being said, I still anticipate the game being complete no later than June of 2017, with an extensive demo being available by December.
(Modérateur)
Le gluant de métal
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 19:58
Hai
That's really a nice project, nice to see it again :)
I might be helpful if you need some. I'm taking a few english lessons in the few months, so shall I increase my english, which is actually far from being good.
Btw my grammar and writing in French is kinda good, so if you need another translator or a corrector, I'm up and i having some free time.
My mail and contacts are on my profile if you want to ;)
Ouvrez une école, fermez une prison.
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 20:01

Congratulations for your job ! I think you spend a lot of time in this work. Good luck to finish that ! (Sorry I'm not very good in English.)

"Il n'y a pas d'échecs, que des abandons."
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 20:10
Citation ( angelo97 le Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 19:58 )

Hai
That's really a nice project, nice to see it again :)
I might be helpful if you need some. I'm taking a few english lessons in the few months, so shall I increase my english, which is actually far from being good.
Btw my grammar and writing in French is kinda good, so if you need another translator or a corrector, I'm up and i having some free time.
My mail and contacts are on my profile if you want to ;)

Thank you! So glad so many people here are stepping up to help! Once the english version is finished, it'll be easier for me to see what french translations will be needed. I will make sure to get in contact with you once everything is finalized.
Membre
Dragon Quest Slime
Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 20:12
Citation ( titou le Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 20:01 )

Congratulations for your job ! I think you spend a lot of time in this work. Good luck to finish that ! (Sorry I'm not very good in English.)

That's fine, I'm not that good in French either. Don't feel bad at all. :lol: I'm glad you are excited for the game.

Ça va, je ne suis pas bon en français soit . Ne vous sentez pas mal du tout . : Lol : Je suis heureux que vous êtes excité pour le jeu .
Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 21:59

Citation: Ljink le Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 20:10

Hai That's really a nice project, nice to see it again :) I might be helpful if you need some. I'm taking a few english lessons in the few months, so shall I increase my english, which is actually far from being good. Btw my grammar and writing in French is kinda good, so if you need another translator or a corrector, I'm up and i having some free time. My mail and contacts are on my profile if you want to ;)

Thank you! So glad so many people here are stepping up to help! Once the english version is finished, it'll be easier for me to see what french translations will be needed. I will make sure to get in contact with you once everything is finalized.

Don't trust him, he's from Switzerland, he can't speak (or even understand) french correctly.

Clique sur "WWW" pour t'inscrire (serveur Helsephine) <br /> Les Anglais avec les cochons d'Inde, et les Français avec la Cochinchine. <br /> Mortamor, c'est comme Rayman ou François Cluzet, il a pas le droit au chocolat. <br /> DQMJ2 : Un Anneau pour les gouverner tous.
Membre
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 22:41

Citation: Romain-Rahl le Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 21:59

Citation: Ljink le Vendredi 10 Juin 2016 à 20:10

Hai That's really a nice project, nice to see it again :) I might be helpful if you need some. I'm taking a few english lessons in the few months, so shall I increase my english, which is actually far from being good. Btw my grammar and writing in French is kinda good, so if you need another translator or a corrector, I'm up and i having some free time. My mail and contacts are on my profile if you want to ;)

Don't trust him, he's from Switzerland, he can't speak (or even understand) french correctly.

J'ai une amie russe, quand elle essaye d'écrire en français ou anglais... p#tain une vrai partie de plaisir xD

(enfin, je me moque pas, quand j'essaye de parler anglais à l'orale, c'est pire que Morsay qui n'est pas capable de parler sa langue maternelle...)

Donc Ljink n'est (VRAIMENT) pas le pire dans la matière ^^

(Appelez-moi Siturba. Par pitié...)